Sewing Machine Cabinet Bertha Cherry
Bertha Cherry model 702 features a vertical air-lift design to move your machine up and down. It has a durable design with composite construction and wood grain laminates.
The cabinet will accommodate machines up to
- 24.1cm (9 1/2) front to back
- 47cm (18 1/2) wide
- 33.3cm (13 1/8) tall
- The quilt leaf for the back of the cabinet is included. It will increase your workspace behind the unit, so fragile quilts won't fall on the floor as you pass them through the machine. The leaf slides along a metal rod behind the cabinet for custom positioning to the left of your machine.
- The two doors on Bertha have a total of 8 storage trays for all your sewing accessories. A cut out in the front allows for machine knee lifters to be used comfortably.
- Sew with correct posture avoiding stress on your hands, back and neck in any position by sitting in front of your needle for center needle sewing.
- A standard screwdriver and a hammer are required for assembly.
- Bertha will fit the new Bernina 830 Viking Sapphire and Babylock Ellisimo.
- Open: 84 w x 39-3/4 d x 30-1/2 h (quilt leaf fully extended)
- Closed: 43 1/2 w x 22 3/4 d x 31 1/2 h